Who does not love chocolate, we can serve chocolate cake for birthdays, anniversaries, etc.. this is a brownie recipe chocolate cake glaze
Here it is the material we need!
* 1 / 2 cup butter
* Syrup 1 / 2 cup dark corn
* 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
* 1 / 2 cup granulated sugar
* 3 eggs
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1 cup all purpose flour
* 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans, your preference
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour one 9-inch cake round cake pans and set aside.
- Mix the butter and corn syrup in saucepan.
- Bring mixture to boil, stirring constantly.
- Add the chocolate chips and stir until melted.
- Remove from the heat. Add the sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Stir until thoroughly combined. Blend in flour and nuts.
- Pour mixture into prepared cake pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees about 30 minutes until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan for about 10 minutes later changed to a wire rack to finish cooling. Make the glaze on the bottom and pour over cooled cake.
* 2 / 3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
* 2 tbsps butter
* 4 tbsps dark corn syrup
* 2 tsps milk
* Chopped nuts for garnish
In a saucepan, combine chocolate, butter and corn syrup. Cook the mixture over low heat until chocolate melts. Remove from heat and stir in milk. Pour glaze over cake while it's still on a wire rack (make sure to have a cookie sheet, wax paper, or something under the rack to catch any drips. Let stand until glaze sets Garnish with chopped nuts. If desired.
Grab The Bookmarketer For Your Site